- Christophe Jaffrelot argues that the major changes taking place in India have more to do with politics than policy, particularly with regards to the concentration of power in the hands of the Prime Minister.
- What are India’s options in responding to Chinese submarines in the Indian Ocean?
- Some interesting infographics on domestic violence in India.
- A preview of an amazing collection of photos of Indians captured over 150 years of India's history For readers in the UK, the full collection can be viewed at The Herbert Art Gallery and Museum in Coventry.
- Jay Panda argues that Modi's tough approach to Pakistan is more likely to yield détente.
- In this IMF podcast, Arvind Subramanian discusses how to boost private investment in India.
- The Economist looks at Arun Jaitley and Amit Shah’s relationship with Modi.
- On communal violence in India, Ashutosh Varshney argues:
The tenacity and resolution with which Modi uses power to combat ground-level strategies will ultimately determine how far communal violence goes. One should expect small disturbances, not big conflagrations, not many in any case.